Learning how to wash your hands is simple and fun with our hand washing infographic. This free printable provides visual cues to remind your little one to practice the good hygiene habit of hand washing.
How To Guide:
- Wet your hands.
- Add soap and scrub for 20 seconds.
- Rinse your hands and turn off the tap.
- Towel or air-dry your hands.
- Repeat throughout the day.
When To Wash Hands
- Before and after meals
- After playing outdoors
- After playing with friends
- Before and after going to school
- After going to the toilet
- After coughing or sneezing
- After touching eyes, nose or mouth
- After touching animals
- After touching dirty items or surfaces
Tip: Sing along to a song of your choice for some added fun!