Montessori Educators Needed for New and Established Montessori Academy Child Care Centres
Do you want to work in a classroom that is calm, well-resourced and follows the Montessori philosophy of education?
Do you want a career in child care with real professional development opportunities?
As Australia’s largest Montessori child care group, we’re always on the lookout for dedicated child care professionals.
Montessori Academy are currently searching for Montessori Educators for our new and established child care centres across Sydney.
Benefits to you:
- Strong focus on professional development
- Montessori training opportunities
- Supportive and professional work environment
- Attractive conditions
- Excellent mentoring
Requirements to apply for the role:
- Montessori Qualification (For overseas qualifications you will need to have your qualifications assessed by ACECQA)
- Current Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and working knowledge of the National Quality Framework, which includes: National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS), and the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF).
If you have a passion for early childhood education, and want to join Australia’s leading Montessori child care group, we want to hear from you!
To apply please fill in the below form and attach your resume and cover letter. Alternatively, email your resume to: email@example.com